Saturday, October 20, 2012

Part 2 of My Guest Post Has Been Published At My Secret Atheist Blog

Godless Poutine of My Secret Atheist Blog has published the second and final installment of my guest post series on my life from childhood to giving up Christianity two years ago. From Christian Fundamentalist to Closeted Agnostic Blogger (Part 2) goes more into detail of my de-conversion, and how a Wiccan friend played a role in it, and how I got started blogging.

Make sure to check it out, and remember that I also accept guest posts here at Ramblings of Sheldon. Read my submission guidelines before submitting, and check out past guest posts. I would really enjoy receiving more guest posts, the last two I have published were quite a success.

2 comments:

  1. whoah this blog is fantastic i love studying your articles.
    Stay up the good work! You already know, lots of
    persons are hunting round for this info, you could aid them
    greatly.
    My blog post ; welcom

    ReplyDelete

No spam, proselytizing, or personal attacks, such comments will never see the light of day around here.

Disagreeing with me is fine (I encourage it), but have some decency when writing your comment