Saturday, October 13, 2012

I'm Proud to Announce My First Guest Post At My Secret Atheist Blog

I've already notified the followers of my Google + page about this, but if you don't follow me there, I want you to know that my long awaited guest post is up at My Secret Atheist Blog, due to it's length, it had to be split up into two posts, part 1 has been published, and you can read it by clicking here. He also has a tradition on his blog of creating bio pages for guest bloggers, check that out as well. I find the picture he used for the bio page to be rather funny. "Not this Sheldon Cooper".

Stop by his blog, read his other great posts as well, and tell him thanks for rolling out the welcome mat for me on his blog. Part 2 of my post, which will be a bit longer, is tentatively scheduled to be released next weekend, keep a watch out for my announcement that it has been published.

Happy reading

--Sheldon

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam, proselytizing, or personal attacks, such comments will never see the light of day around here.

Disagreeing with me is fine (I encourage it), but have some decency when writing your comment