Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Pathetic Attempt At Humor

That's the self deprecating title of my (hopefully) humorous guest post at Laughing in Purgatory. I'm sure regular readers of the blog (or my Google + page) will be familiar with Andrew Hall's sharp sense of humor and parody. If not, I think this recent post of his, Neil DeGrasse Tyson Unveils NASA's New Scratch Ticket should give you an idea, or some of his great memes, like this one:


Well, I know my attempt at humor on Laughing in Purgatory won't be anywhere as good as Andrew's comedy, but if you still want to read it anyway, here it goes, check it out.

Always remember that I accept guest posts here at Ramblings of Sheldonl, if you have an idea for a guest post, e-mail me at ramblingsofsheldon@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam, proselytizing, or personal attacks, such comments will never see the light of day around here.

Disagreeing with me is fine (I encourage it), but have some decency when writing your comment