Friday, March 8, 2013

Now It's My Turn to be Interviewed......

Recently, I interviewed Lana of the blog Wide Open Ground about her beliefs now as a Christian universalist (she is currently a missionary in Southeast Asia) and about her past as a cult survivor, growing up in the Bill Gothard branch of the Independent Fundamental Baptist organization.



It was a great experience, and it went over very well with you, my blog readers (it was one of the most read posts in the history of the blog).

Now the tables have turned. Lana decided to interview me about my past, the ACE curriculum and fundamentalist childhood, my de-conversion, and my beliefs now, both on religion as well as politics. Read the interview at her blog, Wide Open Ground. It is titled: Life During and After Fundamentalism: Sheldon's Story.

If you want to write a guest post for my blog (read my submission guidelines first), or you are a blogger who would like to do a Q&A interview, let me know at ramblingsofsheldon (at) gmail (dot) com, and I will get in contact with you.

Serious inquires only please, and no spam requests (don't ask me to promote your web design business for example), those will be ignored, period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam, proselytizing, or personal attacks, such comments will never see the light of day around here.

Disagreeing with me is fine (I encourage it), but have some decency when writing your comment